Hi Dolls! It’s Sunday and on Sundays we drink champagne. Today’s Champagne Sunday Cocktail is perfect for the cool, crisp autumn days and nights we are experiencing on the East Coast! Peep the deets below for the The Harvest Sparkle! Don’t you just love the name!
The Harvest Sparkle
Cider Honey Syrup.
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 cup orange juice
Large Batch/Pitcher (Serves 18)
- 2 1/4 cups whiskey or bourbon
- 1 1/2 cups of the cider honey syrup (entire batch)
- 2 1/4 cups prosecco, champagne, or sparkling white wine
- 9 sprigs of rosemary
- 1 ounce whiskey or bourbon
- 1 tablespoon + 1 teaspoon cider honey syrup
- 1 ounce prosecco, champagne, or sparkling white wine (or enough to top off the glass)
- 1/2 sprig of rosemary
The Mixology. In a small saucepan over medium heat, whisk the honey, ginger, cinnamon, cloves, and orange juice together until it starts to bubble. Remove from heat and let it cool for 5 minutes.
In a pitcher or shaker, mix the honey syrup and whiskey together with a good amount of ice so that it is completely chilled. Strain into a different pitcher or serving glass. (Note: caution that you don’t let the honey and whiskey mixture sit in the ice for too long so that it doesn’t get watered down.)
Just before serving, add Champagne or Prosecco to top off the glass and garnish with a ½ sprig of rosemary. Serve and enjoy!
Until then, keep sharing the pretty,